Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

10.26.2012

60 Days! Time Moves So Fast!

60 Days until Christmas!!

Yesterday I realized that it was exactly two months until Christmas! If you haven't figured this out by now, Christmas is my favorite time of year. (I know, that's a big shock to you.) But this year, for the first time ever, I wish that it would not come as fast. Not because I don't love Christmas, but because 19 days after Christmas I leave for Jerusalem. Don't get me wrong! I am SO excited to go to the BYU Jerusalem Center! And by SO excited what I really mean is OH MY GOSH I AM SO EXCITED THIS IS THE CHANCE OF A LIFETIME I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL ON THE PLANET. That's what I really mean. But there are a few little aspects of the trip that I am not as ecstatic about. Like the fact that I don't get to see my friends or family for almost four months. Most particularly, I don't get to see Chas. That is why I would like time to slow down just a smidge. Because if it is only 60 days until Christmas, it is only 79 days until I fly halfway around the world and away from the man I love...

The Christmas Canon


If you would like to read about this song, click here!

1 comment: