Hey everybody! I can't believe that it is already November!! This year is going so fast!
I have to tell you all about the great Halloween that I had yesterday. I had been pretty stressed so I took a day off. I slept until I woke up, and then I just took it easy. I cleaned my room and then made these...
"Scream"cheese Brownies!!
I made a huge double batch of these because most of them were for the Halloween Party that Chas and I went to. But I still had enough to let my roommates eat some and give a plate to Chas's roomies, too.
Chas and I had been thinking for so long about what we wanted to be for Halloween. We needed something creative but we just couldn't come up with anything. So, finally, we asked my mom. And she had a stroke of genius!
We ended up going as the stereotypical BYU married couple!
I have to say that I think Chas had it a little easier.... I felt like I was huge!!
The party was so much fun. We went to Sam and Kaitlyn's apartment with a few other friends and ate so much good food.
We had chili with Chas's homemade root beer.
Chloe, Taryn and Alissa made witch fingers
and candy corn cheesecake!






No comments:
Post a Comment