Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

6.18.2012

The Purpose of Brothers

  So I grew up in a pretty big family. When I say that you are maybe thinking about four kids, right? Well, when I say big, I mean BIG. Let me just tell you that I am one of eight children, and I love it! Among my seven siblings I have four brothers. I love them all a lot. They each have helped me through different parts of my life, but right now I want to talk about one of my brothers in particular. I have a brother who, no matter how much we may disagree on some basic things, always understands what I am talking about 100%. He is one of those brothers who just knows instantly when there is something wrong and he somehow knows exactly what to say to help you feel better. I don't know if anybody, other than maybe my mom, has ever understood me as well as he does. So basically, the whole point of that little shpeal is that I love my brother. If you (whoever you are that is reading this) are somebody's brother, be there for your siblings. Let them vent, let them cry, give them your love. They will appreciate it. And if you have a brother, let them know that you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment